الأربعاء، ١٨ مايو ٢٠١١

White flag



I will raise my white flag
It not represents any weak
Or surrender, it not represent any fucking thing
Just my soul, my dream, hope, fear, heart, mind
Just
Blink
Like that cold white flag
So you can see it from every where
And not approach, not try to help me from hell
Not try to do anything
Just leave me
With the flag... I do not need your ship
Mind, thought, all I need
A lighter to burn my used up dream
Burn the far away smile
Burn the old love story
Burn the empty space's between my finger's because it make me remember how I miss her
Burn the sand that makes feel soft, and the sea water that make feel free
Burn all the stars when im alone to make just one wish
My flag will feel my heart beat
Will wave me as the wind talk to me
And tell me more secret's
So when you see my flag, my white flag
Know that
Im
Ok.

ليست هناك تعليقات: